Monday, September 22, 2008

So many new things to share!

Well, this is my first post. We have so many loved ones that don't live near us that we figured we needed to join the blogging world to keep you up to speed! Here is a quick recap of the lastest news!



First of all, we are so excited to be welcoming our 4th family member, a baby girl, in early January! Caden seems excited to be a big brother. The pregnancy is moving right along and we are in our 26th week already!



Caden is growing so fast and is becoming such a little man! He is fully potty trained now, and started going to a Montessori preschool two days a week for 2 1/2 hours. We feel so incredibly lucky that God choose us to be his parents, he brings such joy to us every day.



Well, I am going to try to post some pictures later! But I wanted to at least get a first post out there! Bear with me as I learn, all of my friends said this was easy and so far it's been really confusing!



1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you started a blog...you'll be addicted! Cute pic of the little man!