Sunday, October 12, 2008

28 Weeks!!


I can't believe we are 28 weeks already! Only 12 more weeks (give or take a couple if she is as late as Caden was!) until we get to meet her. I tell you, the second pregnancy sure does go by faster than the first (thank goodness!) This little girl is quite a mover, she kicks me all night long and anytime I sit down:) I love that part about being pregnant though, it is truely such a miracle. I think Caden really gets the fact that he is going to have a sister. Most of his buddies have sisters so I think he expected one to come along sooner or later! Anyhow, here is a pic taken at 27 weeks...


6 comments:

Tinchen {Katrin} said...

Congratulation! And all the best for you and the sweet little one!

Katrin

Sara said...

Your pregnancy is going by really fast for me:) Doesn't it feel great to feel good again? Now is the fun part....enjoy every second of being pregnant!

Erin said...

You look adorable! Here's to a great 12 more weeks!
Erin W.

Christia said...

I can't believe you're already 28 weeks! Man G was born at 38!!! Sooon!

Heather said...

Oh, you look great! I can't believe how quickly this one has gone, too. It seems like just yesterday you were finally confessing your awesome secret! By the way, you have to check out serenaandlily.com. They have the most darling decor for kids! Very nice.

The Brown Family said...

You look AMAZING! I wished I looked that good with my kiddos! Not too much longer...we can't wait to meet her!