Sunday, January 11, 2009

Welcoming our new baby girl!!




Well Addison Kate Fredericks made her grand arrival on 1-11-09 at 9:29am. The whole labor start to finish was only 10 1/2 hours and we were able to have a waterbirth which was amazing. A special thanks to my momma and Shannon and most of all my hubby who helped make all of that possible. And to my dad who was on Caden duty! You guys are the best and I love you!

She was 8lb 10oz (just 7 oz shy of her big brother at birth!) and was 20.5 inches long. She has dark hair, just like Caden did and well... we think she is pretty cute! So without further delay... Meet Addison!

10 comments:

LDraper said...

Great pictures! She is so cute :) I love that pic of Caden checking her out!

Enjoy your peace and quiet tonight...

Congratulations again!

Christia said...

Oh my gosh Melissa! She is sooooo beautiful! Congratulations!

Angela said...

WOW!!!! I am so excited for you! I hope you have a smooth transition. :)

Mama Bee said...

Congratulations!! She's so beautiful! :)

Let us know if you need anything, okay?

Anonymous said...

Oh Melissa, she is so gorgeous. Caden looks like such a doll with his baby sister. Congrats again!

The Helle Family said...

Congrats!! I LOVE her name. It fits you guys perfectly. She is beautiful!

Drop me a line when you are ready for visitors! we'd love to come take a peak.

Denise said...

Congrats Melissa, Addison is absolutely gorgeous and Caden looks like a great big brother already!!!

Nasinec Family said...

Congratulations on your new baby girl! She is beautiful! Good luck juggling 2! Hopefully see you next month at BUNCO! Love the name!!!!

Sara said...

Congratulations! She is pretty darn cute! Let me know when you feel ready to get out and about, or Caden does...We'd love to get together!

I wish you would have had someone take a pictue of you blogging and nursing in your hospital bed when Addison was 1 day old! You are truly wonder woman after all....oh I thought that when you mentioned no epidural as well-Good for you! :)

Erin said...

She's adorable! And congrats on what sounds like a smooth labor and delivery. Sending best wishes to you and all of your family!