Sunday, November 16, 2008

His first trip to the box office:)




So as you can tell, this blog has become more of a babybook for Caden and a family photo album of our adventures.. I am NOT a scrapbooker.. It's just not my thing.I have tried several times and it's no use. I don't have a creative bone in my body! So, I plan to use this blog to prove that I did keep track of major events in our family without all of the gluing, cutting, and decorating!

Anyhow, we went to see Madagascar 2 and he did great! He did have to take one little walk round the place with Papa 1/2 way though, but other than that he sat and enjoyed himself! I can't believe how big he is getting... such a big boy:(

1 comment:

Angela said...

I *totally* hear you on the scrapbooking stuff. I even bought some stuff a few years ago. I just can't do it!!

He looks like such a big boy! I'm so glad he did well at the movie. I still haven't taken Andrew to one b/c he won't even sit still for a 30 minute show at home!