Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Summertime fun!

We spent the day at Nana and Papa's and had such a fun day! Caden got to pick a bunch of fruit and veggies from the garden. He can always make himself busy there:) It was so fun to see the end result and eat fruit and veggies that had been grown at their house! 100% organic of course!
Reaching high in the trees to pick golden plums!
Some were ripe, some not so ripe! But you were having a blast!

Addison had fun too just watching! She loves to be outside...

The harvest! Squash, cucumber, cilantro, raspberries, cherries and plums!
Uncle Zach and Auntie Lolo stopped by and I thought this was a cute pic:) Uncle Zach loves the kids and has so much fun with them. He can always make them smile.

2 comments:

Christia said...

Super cute pictures Melissa!! I can't believe how big Addison is!

Monica said...

The kids look great! I'm glad I checked back and that you are back to blogging! I've missed you!