Friday, August 21, 2009

Blessed with amazing friends!


Jake, Jackson and Caden cracking eachother up on the plane!


The crew! There was NO way we would get all of them too look at the camera so this was the best we could do! Pearce, Jake, Jack, Jackson, Caden, Ellie, Reagan, Ava and Ian! And not pictured, Addison!


Ave and Caden. Seriously could they be any cuter?! Taking a spin on the Blue Angel!

We have such a special group of friends. I feel so lucky to have these amazing moms in my life. They give me advise, a listening ear, laughs and overall make me normal on days that I feel like I am stumbling as a mommy. Thanks girls for your support and friendship! Anyhow, here is one of our playdates at the Museum of Flight. Caden could spend hours here! We had a really fun morning with our friends!

1 comment:

Sara said...

What a fun day we had!

I forgot you got a picture of almost all of them:) It is soooo cute! I'm impressed you managed to hold Addison and take pics!