Wednesday, August 26, 2009

We love our Uncle Zach and Auntie Lolo!


Zach and Lolo! We are so happy they live close again:)

Sissy hanging at the park..


Why oh why is it impossible to get ONE good picture with me and my kids?!


Our little rock climber! They even had the cute little shoes in his size:)


Uncle Zach helping Caden climb!


This picture is just.. well, funny. I'll leave it at that. The funny part is that Lolo didn't even realize it until we were looking at these later!

So Uncle Zach and Auntie Lolo came up to hang for the day and we had such a fun day! You know those days that aren't planned that just turn out to be so much fun? First we headed to REI to climb the rock wall. I had never done it and it was SO MUCH fun!! Caden got suited up and actually did really well! Uncle Zach is a stud and made it to the top of not one, but 2 walls. I will admit I was a little freaked when I made it to the top and the guy told me to "let go". It's hard to put all of your trust in some guy that you don't even know that is holding on to you by a rope!

Anyhow, we then headed to our favorite park in Magnolia for some great views, football and play structure time! I feel so lucky to have such an amazing brother and sister in law. We love you guys!

No comments: